--- Try to collect all donations before the event. ---
How to Pay:
Use the on-line Registration and Payment feature above or send your payment to:
7604 Sherry Creek Road
Worden, IL 62097
Please make your check payable to National MPS Society.
Send an email to Kris to let her know names of bowlers.
kris @ mpssociety.org (Exclude Spaces)
Individuals or businesses can become a lane sponsor or t-shirt sponsor for a cost of $100. The individual or business name will be displayed on a banner above the lane or on the back of the event t-shirt. Sponsors need to contact Kris prior to the event to arrange for printing.
- Individual and Family/Teams may bowl with a $25 minimum entry fee per person.
- Make checks payable to "The National MPS Society".
- Donation forms and money must be turned in at the registration table on the day of the Bowl-A-Thon, Saturday, April 7, 2018 to qualify for prizes.
- Registration begins at 12:30 PM. Bowling begins at 1:00 PM.
Location: Poplar Junction Lanes & Lounge - 301 Poplar Street, Highland, Illinois. Phone 618-654-2695.
- Trophies will be awarded in the following categories: Individual with the highest bowling score in the Adult/Youth/Child categories.
- A bake sale will be held throughout the event. Silent auction will close at approximately 2:00 PM.
- Special event t-shirts will be available for participants while supplies last.
Contact Kris Klenke by email: kris @ mpssociety.org (Exclude Spaces)
Or by phone at: (618) 781-3295
Thank you for your support!